Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bake for Charity!!

Dear Readers,

Sowmya, the 1st runner up of the Miss MalaysiaIndian Global Pageant together with myself have managed to secure a place to bake our muffins and cakes in as well as a kind sponsor for eggs.

However, we still need to raise some money to cover our costs which amounts to RM4400. Alternatively, we wouldn't mind being given items such as
flour, sugar, and those sort of things.

I
f you would like to help us out, please feel free to e-mail me at fionazuzartee@hotmail.com or call me at 017-3401701.

You can also help us by ordering the Chocolate Mud Cake
and banking the money into RHB acc# 11-43-89-000-41350 please scan the bank-in slip and e-mail it to me and don't forget to include the name of your Mother as well as her Address you want us to deliver it to.

No comments: