Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Absent baker now back on the block.

Dear all,

I've been absent from blogging but certainly not baking for a while now because I just simply didn't keep up to it. Now I have promised myself I'll be more religious about it and update you folks about my goodies, happening and some awesome inspiration/ideas that come from clients.

If some of you must know, in the last few years, I've been dabbling a little in Public Relations with a great SME owned by a friend, besides primarily baking. I'm now streamlining my focus toward my business a little more because therein lies my passion.

I'm in the midst of designing some great (I hope you tell me if they aren't) looking menu's and will share it soon.

Recently, I've added a facebook page where you can quickly access my product list, pictures and ramblings. Check it out at Velvet Vintage

Thanks for all your support (you know who you are)

Looking forward to seeing more of you and hearing your feedback.

No comments: