Monday, June 22, 2009

Manchester United - Premiership Winners!



As the title would suggest, I am a Manchester United fan. I was undoubtedly elated when they won the EPL title this season. On the other hand, the finals with Barcelona was nothing to shout about as I viewed their game as inappropriate and unbecoming of champions of England.

On to sugary matters, Reyhan - my sister's boyfriend, just celebrated his birthday and I was called in to make the cake. It was to be his favorite football team, Manchester United.

I got cracking at dawn and after 7 hours, the cake was ready to be transported to the venue. It was given rave reviews and most were impressed by the cake. Although I am unsure if they were more surprised that it looked divine or that a 21 year old girl managed to bake up a beauty considering most girls 'can't cook'.

I'll leave that a mystery and believe what I wish to. Hope you like it and should you like to discuss further designs, do give me a call or drop me an e-mail and we'll talk details.

No comments: